You want to have a great smile, and you want your loved ones to be as healthy as they can be. You can get both by coming to a practice that provides advanced dentistry in Johns Creek, GA. Our team at Shawn A. Walls, DDS has decades of experience helping patients who want to improve their oral health and maintain a great smile.
As one of our patients, you can count on:
- Dental sedation options for pain-free procedures
- A welcoming atmosphere during every visit
- A variety of services in one convenient location
- Free consultations for cosmetic services, dental implants, and sleep apnea
- Patient-friendly technology for more efficient care
- Personal attention from our compassionate team
We hope to see you and your loved ones soon at our office! Call 678-797-7793 to schedule your next dental visit with us. Our office opens at 7 a.m. for convenient scheduling.
Make Us Your Partner in Healthy Smiles
Good oral health doesn’t just happen. You need a good dental routine to keep your smile in top shape. That starts at home with your daily brushing and flossing, but it also should include regular visits to your dentist’s office. That’s easier to do when you find a practice where everyone is dedicated to keeping you relaxed while providing high-quality care.
To meet your dental needs, we offer a wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Come to us for thorough cleanings and exams at least twice a year. We can help you prevent problems or detect them as early as possible.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create your dream smile with professional whitening, dental veneers, or complete smile makeovers.
- Invisalign – You can get your smile in line without brackets and wires. A personalized set of clear aligners can correct your crooked teeth and fix your bite problems.
- Restorative Dentistry – Don’t let decay, cracks, and breaks spoil your smile. Repair and replace teeth with everything from fillings to dental bridges.
- Dental Implants – To get replacement teeth that look, feel, and function as well as the real thing, anchor your restorations to dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – You can come to us for tooth extractions.
- TMJ Treatment – Alleviate jaw pain, and end your frequent headaches. A nightguard can stop the teeth grinding that is contributing to your TMJ troubles.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Wake up feeling refreshed and stop your snoring with our sleep apnea solution.
Give your smile what it deserves with our advanced dentistry in Johns Creek, GA. Call Shawn A. Walls, DDS for an appointment at 678-797-7793 if you are a new patient or 770-813-0079 to visit us again if you are a returning patient.