Nobody wants to walk around with a damaged smile. Cavities, failing teeth, and missing teeth can give us reason to hide our smiles in public and avoid looking in the mirror. The bright side is that help is available from the smile experts at Shawn A. Walls, DDS. Dr. Walls is a Johns Creek restorative dentist who has been practicing since 1988, so he’s seen just about every kind of dental problem out there. When you come to us for help, he and our team will use our skills to allow you to:
- Eat a wider variety of foods to improve your overall health
- Smile with pride during social functions, instead of hiding your smile behind your hand
- Enjoy better oral health and total body health
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Draw others to you with a natural-looking, authentic smile
Get started on your new smile soon! Call Shawn A. Walls, DDS today for an appointment 678-797-7793. We offer 7 a.m. appointments five days a week for your convenience. When you call, be sure to ask about our sedation options that will help ensure you have a pleasant and relaxing visit with us.
Restorative Dental Care Is Your Ticket to an Improved Smile
Our dental practice has faithfully served our area for decades. Over that time, we’ve been able to help thousands of happy patients enjoy more beautiful and functional smiles. We use some of the latest technology to make sure you receive the level of care you deserve, including digital X-ray equipment and digital scanners for precise impressions.
More important, when you come in for your consultation, our dentist takes the time to really get to know your needs. Our team works hand in hand with you to develop a treatment plan that addresses your unique issues. Some of our most popular restorative dentistry treatments include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings will repair dental damage and blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown will cap a damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and restore your ability to chew.
- Inlays and Onlays – These porcelain restorations repair larger tooth damage that a filling can’t handle.
- Dental Bridges – Replace one or more missing teeth with a fixed dental bridge that is cemented to your other teeth.
- Dental Implants – We can replace any number of missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots that are embedded into your jaw. Implants can be paired with crowns or bridges to complete your smile.
- Root Canals – This beneficial procedure allows us to stop your toothache and save your tooth from extraction in most cases.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread dental damage, we’ll formulate a plan to restore all your teeth.
You’ll always receive top-shelf care and courteous treatment at Shawn A. Walls, DDS. To schedule an appointment with an experienced restorative dentist in Johns Creek, contact us today. New patients can call 678-797-7793, and existing patients can call 770-813-0079. We looking forward to restoring your smile to your satisfaction!