You use your smile to communicate many things. This includes your love for your family and friends. Your smile can also express how welcome you are to meeting someone new. When you don’t like your teeth, that can make it difficult to convey what you mean. You can overcome your embarrassment about your smile by visiting our cosmetic dentist in Johns Creek, GA. With our assistance, you can:
- Repair broken and cracked teeth
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Create a smile that shines bright
- Improve your oral health
- Look younger
- Boost your self-esteem
Your smile is a big part of who you are and how you present yourself to the world. An attractive and healthy smile can make a big difference in your everyday life. Your dream smile is waiting! Call 678-797-7793 to schedule a complimentary consultation at Shawn A. Walls, DDS. Our office is just minutes from Northview High School and Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
We Can Help You Complete Your Smile Transformation
You know what a great smile can do. You can probably think of someone right now who has the kind of smile that lights up a room and puts everyone else in a better mood. There is a sense of assurance that comes with a great smile, and we want you to have that in your daily life.
In order to enjoy those emotional, physical, and social benefits, you need to address the things that you don’t like about your teeth. Fortunately, you are coming to a practice that has improved a multitude of smiles during our decades of service. You may find that you want one or more of our services:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening is faster and removes deeper stains than the products you can find in stores.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are an efficient way to address a number of problems. Veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth, which means they can cover up stains, chips, cracks, breaks, gaps, and more.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding can address many of the same issues as veneers. A bonding treatment is less costly than veneers, although veneers are more durable.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners have been around for decades. They have helped millions of adults and teens discreetly straighten their smiles.
- Dental Crowns – While crowns are typically used for restorative care, they can provide cosmetic benefits for misshapen, worn-down, and discolored teeth.
- Smile Makeovers – By using multiple services, you can turn a disappointing smile into one that is worthy of the silver screen.
Your dream smile awaits! Our dental professionals have vast experience and extensive training in helping our patients achieve their smile goals. Let us put our skill and knowledge to work on your behalf.
If you’re a new patient, call 678-797-7793 for an appointment with a Johns Creek cosmetic dentist. Existing patients can call 770-813-0079 for an appointment at Shawn A. Walls, DDS.