Preserve Your Oral Health With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Johns Creek
Sealants can prevent up to 80% of cavities on back teeth. Source.
You already know that you should brush twice daily and floss every day. Even so, you still need professional checkups to protect your smile against harmful bacteria, which can cause cavities and other problems. To help fight that, come to us for dental cleanings and exams in Johns Creek, GA. This will help you:
- Prevent serious dental problems
- Identify issues early when treatment is easier
- Regularly discuss your smile goals and challenges with us
- Remove surface stains from your smile
- Gain the confidence that comes with professional oral care
Your oral health affects much more than your teeth. Protecting your smile is good for your overall health and your self-confidence, too. Make plans now to visit Shawn A. Walls, DDS. Call 678-797-7793 to make your appointment!
Make Professional Checkups Part of Your Dental Care Routine
Roughly 1 in 4 adults has untreated cavities at any given time. That may come as a surprise, but it also explains why we emphasize preventive care as part of our general dentistry. When you come in for a cleaning and exam, we are doing all we can to keep your teeth healthy and your smile complete. This may include:
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – This is a highly effective and more comfortable alternative to metal scalers. You can remove tartar from your teeth without extensive scraping.
- Digital X-Rays – X-rays help us monitor changes in your smile and can reveal decay before it is visible to the naked eye. Digital X-rays use a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays.
- Dental Sealants – These coatings function as a shield to defend your teeth against cavity-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments – To make your teeth stronger and more resistant to decay, our team can apply fluoride during your appointment.
- Oral Cancer Screening – When we look at your mouth, we aren’t just looking for cavities and gum infections. If we see something abnormal, we want you to know so you can get tested.
Do something good for yourself and your smile! Schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Johns Creek, GA at Shawn A. Walls, DDS. Call 678-797-7793 if you are a new patient, or contact us at 770-813-0079 if you are an existing patient.